PHCPI Online Forum ResilientPHC@PHCPI.groups.ioThis forum, supported by the Primary Health Care Performance Initiative (PHCPI), is intended to serve as a digital community of practice, facilitating the sharing of experiences, stories, tools, approaches and resources, and fostering joint problem solving among those working to improve Primary Health Care (PHC) measurement and improvement.
As the global community works to combat the threat of Covid 19, we recognize that access to high-quality primary health care is as important as ever. We also know that building resilient health system is a continuous process and long-term endeavor, one that will continue as we react to the current pandemic. As described by Kruk et al "Health systems are resilient if they protect human life and produce good health outcomes for all during a crisis and in its aftermath. Resilient health systems can also deliver everyday benefits and positive health outcomes. This double benefit—improved performance in both bad times and good—is what has been called “the resilience dividend”.
In the coming weeks and months, we will be hosting facilitated discussions and webinars on key topics of interest, and we also welcome participant-led dialogue.
- 220 Members
- 170 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.